Wednesday, August 02, 2023

"Clandestine WILL take that personally!"

So something happened with Obsession today that made me wonder how I should take it. I was in the main office with Obsession at the main desk and others sitting in the surrounding chairs, me being one of them. He was busy. Phone calls, people coming and going from his office. We had a few moments to chat but kept getting interrupted but I wasn't in any rush so I just waited it out. One of our coworkers came in and said "Obsession is just wishing EVERYONE would leave this office". I started to chuckle but then Obsession looked around someone blocking our eye contact and said "I am not thinking that Clandestine!" And he turned to the guy who said it and was like "Don't say that or Clandestine WILL take that personally!" He pointed to another girl in the office and was like "Go ahead and say something like that to her but not Clandestine!" I laughed but then was like, wait, how do I take that? That doesn't sound so good. lol Sounds like he knows I'm too sensitive! LOL But then I mentioned it to someone else and they were like it sounds like he gets you. *sigh* who knows... 

No comments: